Monday, March 5

Cotton Candy Anyone?

For the last 5 years, I've been meaning to make an item to donate to my friend, Iris, for the Susan G. Komen 3 Day fundraiser.  Every year about three weeks before the walk, I look at the yarn I purchased (oh so many years ago) and think, "I really should make that afghan square for Iris...".  Then I spend hours upon hours looking for a great afghan square that would fit in with other squares and can never decide which one to make.  Well, this year, I finally gave up - and decided to make a hat and scarf set instead -  which I just finished - YaY!!  I think that it is a very pretty set and it definitely turned out better than I expected.  What do you think?



Made from Lion Brand Yarn Homespun in Cotton Candy

If you wish to donate to the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk, 
you can do so at this link: 



















No comments:

Post a Comment