Tuesday, March 6

Awesome Knitting / Crochet Program for Android Platform

Sometimes I just can't watch TV, crochet and keep count of my rows. Having invested in a Motorola Bionic, I figured I may as well put it to good use and see if there was a simple program that would allow me to keep track of my rows.Thank goodness for technological knitters/crocheters like Polly McEldowney!  She came up with a great little program for counting rows called "County".  And if you pay $1.60 you can get "Ravulous" which, according to the description, is a program that connects you to your Ravelry projects and has integrated counters.  Apparently, you can have separate counters for each project and access your patterns through the program.  I have yet to buy it, because I am still fond of paper patterns right now...but I may change my mind in the future 8D

County

No comments:

Post a Comment