Saturday, October 24

Puff-stitch Newsboy

I have decided to grow out my hair for the first time in about 20 years.  Of course, when you are growing out your hair it goes through a "What the bleep is that?!" stage which can last up to 4 months.  For this reason, I decided to make some hats to cover the godawful mess on my head until it is fabulous again.  I searched high and low and finally found the cutest newboy hat pattern by Mary Jane Hall.  I LOVE it and so do all of my friends.  Another great thing is that it is an easy and quick to make hat.  In fact, I've made one for almost all of my friends now and they are thrilled with them.  Here is a pic of my hat:


Thanks again to Mary Jane for such a great pattern!

You can find Mary Jane Hall and her fabulous crochet books at this link:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy!
    I'm just now seeing this for the first time. Thank you so much for the nice things you said and for mentioning my name. That link you have for me is no longer the right one. I did away with that website a long time ago & just have my Positively Crochet Blog now. Do you mind changing it to the right one? I appreciate it very much. If for some reason this link doesn't work just Google Positively Crochet. Thanks!
    http://positivelycrochet.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete