Friday, October 23

First Post...

This blog is an attempt to document my creations as they happen.  Since I have already created many things, I will simply post a link to photos of the items in my next blog entry. 


I have been crocheting since I was 8 years old, but had lost the passion for it until about 6 months ago...  Now I'm a crocheting maniac!  I have also taught myself how to knit (which I'm still working the knots out of that), how to make earrings, and have picked up on some sewing projects.  I would like to write a blog entry about each item I create including photos, links to patterns and materials and notes about the project as I work on it.  Of course being super busy (like everyone else) it may fall by the wayside a little...  Wish me luck and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment