Saturday, July 10

Latest Additions

Things have been pretty crazy around here with the moving and the organizing and the garage sale and the going out of town - twice...

But I managed to get some crocheting done...

I can't seem to find the pictures of the Berets, handwarmers and scarves I made for my niece... I did one set in the colors of Wellesley (where she will be attending in the Fall) and one set in goth purple and black.  I also made a newsboy cap for my sister-in-law in black and grey and I made my nephew a cute winter hat in black and camo.

For me, I made another cute hat:
My New Summer Rolled Brim Hat
Close up of Rolled Brim Hat

I have almost finished my Dad's x-mas present - a blanket... and I have 4 different newsboy caps just waiting for their brims...  I'll put up some pics when I finish them ;)

I even managed to sew an
apron for washing
dishes!














Now I am getting ready to start sewing some Ren Fair gowns so I will look smashing come August - when our contract begins...  Oh, don't worry - I WILL be crocheting more, and more, and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment